Looking for part time admin. work? We would love to consider you as part of our team. The job description is below. Please apply by sending a resume with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of Administrative Assistant Position.
Commitment: 10-20 hours per week
Darlington Marketing is a leading San Diego marketing firm providing strategic marketing and branding for restaurants and other lifestyle brands. We specialize in supporting emerging businesses. The firm’s core competencies include strategic planning, managing creative needs, media planning, local store marketing, social media, website development, email acquisition, and implementation of virtually all marketing needs.
The Admin. Assistant position will require a hands-on approach with the guidance of our veteran team members to help manage our clients’ business and provide office support, and will have a chance to experience many facets of consumer marketing. The administrator will have the opportunity to help make an impact on the overall business by supporting local marketing efforts and setting up systems to help all accounts run more smoothly. Are you up for the challenge? We offer a fun, team environment and flexible schedule with some work in our Carlsbad office and some done remotely.
Activities May Include:
* Supporting execution of marketing activities
* Local marketing development for individual stores – including researching businesses and local media, and conducting community outreach
* Support for event organization, set-up and event staffing
* Billing and accounting assistance
* Email account set up and data entry
* Assistance with setting up office systems and calendars
* Basic admin support for company principals
* Bidding projects with vendors and summarizing information
* Managing calendars and project deadlines
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to easily converse with clients, vendors and the public
* Experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
* Skills in researching businesses and companies online
* Independent worker
* Solution-oriented, self-starter, willing to take initiative
* Creative thinker
* Basic graphic design skills a plus
* Marketing/Communications degree or equivalent experience
* Transportation & ability to work 10-20 hours per week including some evening events
* Love of food and eating out!
Please apply by sending a resume with a brief cover letter to email@example.com with a subject line of Administrative Assistant Position. Thank you!